[PlanetCCRMA] ntfs in FC5 ccrma kernel

Hector Centeno-Garcia h.centeno@sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 19 14:22:01 2006

Well, it has been a little bit of a nightmare to try to get NTFS
support. I tried building the module as instrucctions found here
http://www.linux-ntfs.org/content/view/126/62/ and using the SRPM for
the installed kernel from here
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/ but it
created the NTFS driver RPM using a naming that is not the same as the
installed kernel (ommiting the CCRMA). Now I'm trying rebuilding the
whole kernel but setting NTFS support in the config file... will see
what happens. My question would be: is the kernel source RPM found in
http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/mirror/all/linux/SRPMS/ the right
source for the kernel 2.6.16-1.2080.13.rrt.rhfc5.ccrmasmp available
through yum?

Thanks,

Hector