[PlanetCCRMA] jack at 44100??

Nate figlar sonorone@gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 17:28:02 2006

ok that actually clears it up steve thanks I have been using just the
ac97. looks like I am going to have to stop being lazy and put in a
real sound card LOL. I think I did have a revolution 7.1 working in
oss only though but that was back when I was using FC2 I might break
it out tonight and see how it works. I'll post if I have problems with
it. thanks agian steve.

nate