[PlanetCCRMA] mysterious errors from ams "Could not find LADSPA plugin gverb from library gverb 1216"

Michael Tiemann tiemann@redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 16:06:02 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 12:08 -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> I can in my laptop's test fc5 install. Check /var/log/messages for error
> messages. Some plugins (can't remember which collection, sorry) had a
> problem with selinux which I worked around by going into the "Security
> Level Configuration" panel, selecting the SELinux tab, then going to
> "Compatibility" and clicking on "Allow the use pf shared libraries with
> Text Relocation". Don't remember if I had to reboot.

I am running with SE Linux enabled.  I'll try this workaround and see if
it works.  I found nothing in /var/log/messages that looks funny,
however.