[PlanetCCRMA] fc4 mplayer

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Sat Mar 4 14:58:02 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 21:07, Buddy Bell wrote:
> Is there an mplayer for fc4.  I tried apt-get install mplayer but
> message was E: Couldn't find package mplayer
>
> Thanks.  Buddy

Hi Buddy. I had to get Mplayer straight from the website for FC2. There is
only one rpm for fedora. I havn't tried it on FC4, but hopefully it works.
Make sure to get any other stuff including a skin for the gui. Regarding the
skin, if for instance you get the one named "Blue", rename it to default,
otherwise it wont work. The link to the home page for Mplayer is on the
planetccrma webpage, and the docs are quite good for installing it. Nigel.