[PlanetCCRMA] Re: PlanetCCRMA digest, Vol 1 #1654 - 5 msgs

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Fri Mar 10 10:11:00 2006

On Friday 10 March 2006 18:32, David Beetham wrote:
> I'm interested in automatically setting the volume control i/o to full
> volume on user log in ?
> At the moment every time I log in I have to open up the volume control
> application and manually set it to full volume ...
> I would like to avoid having to do this ?
>
> I'm running FC4 and have an m-audio 24/96 sound card
>
> I imagine I could script it or perhaps change a conf file somewhere, but
> I'm just guessing ...
>
> Any help would be much appreciated ...
>
> DaveB

Hi Dave. If you're using KDE, it's worth looking at Kmix's settings. It should
show something like, "load volumes at startup". Uncheck it if it's checked.
After setting the volume to the level you want, next time you reboot it
should still be the same.

Nigel.

<Huge snip of stuff irrelevant to question>