[PlanetCCRMA] interesting apps

PMG p_m_groarke@yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 17 00:08:01 2006

Well Buzztard is in a pretty early state, and actually
seems dead. I've just got a look at frinika and will
try it asap. It looks really nice and usefull. I'll be
checking it out. For Buzz, I've simply reinstalled
windows, it's such a powerful tool (Buzz... not
windows) lol. See ya, thanks for the info!
Phil