[PlanetCCRMA] M-Audio Delta 1010 LT

Bob Wilkinson wilkinson.bob at comcast.net
Sat Dec 22 05:33:01 2007

I've been using the standard 1010 (actually a pair of them - they use the same processor) for a couple of years now on CCRMA with primarily Ardour.  No problems at all.  The only issue I have is that I wish I had the extra cash to buy some really nice pre's for the system (but that has nothing to do with the function...)

From: kelly  hirai <khirai@ongaku.isa-geek.net>