[PlanetCCRMA] cardbus echo indigoIO on FC5/CCRMA system (was: Audio interface for laptop on FC5/CCRMA system)

Ernie Dulanowsky ernst.pulsewidth@gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 11:04:01 2007

I recently got and indigoIO for my laptop( running FC5/CCRMA). The
card worked straight out of the box. I haven't quite got my head
around the echomixer utility, but the bottom line is that it works and
works well. I thought about getting the indigoDJ, but I figured I'd
get more use out of an input pair.

cheers,
ernst