[PlanetCCRMA] New install - FC5/SMP - Ardour fails w/"illegal instruction"

James P. Early earlyjp@purdue.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:35:02 2007

Hi Anthony,
  First, I apologize that it's taken me a while to try out the new Ardour
package (0.9.3-8.fc5) you created. Things get busy fast once the semester
starts. I am happy to report that the error has been corrected and that I can
now run Ardour. I quickly discovered that I need to add more RAM to my system,
but that is a different matter. :-)

Thanks again for your prompt action.
James Early