[PlanetCCRMA] hitmuri

Nigel Henry cave.dnb@tiscali.fr
Mon Jul 16 10:45:02 2007

On Monday 16 July 2007 19:03, Paul Coccoli wrote:
> On 7/16/07, Nicholas Manojlovic <nicholasmanojlovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hmm, I got this far but unfortunately it is refusing to connect to lash.
> > I started lashd, but it errors lash_open_socket: could not look up host
> > 'localhost': Servname not supported for ai_socktype
> >
> > any ideas?

> Make sure you have a line like this in /etc/hosts:
>
> 127.0.0.1               localhost.localdomain localhost
>
> Then make sure this is in /etc/services:
>
> lash           14541/tcp                       # LASH client/server
> protocol
>

> I think this is a LASH FAQ, and one of the above may even be the answer.

Well that line wasn't there, but I've added it. Still no change when I start
Tapeutape in my case, but I may have to rebuild it, as I've just noticed that
the version of jack-audio-development-kit-devel that I installed earlier
today was the one from the Fedora repo, and the main package was an updated
package from planetccrma. I've just updated the development package from
planetccrmra, and will rebuild Tapeutape, then retry.

Nigel.