[PlanetCCRMA] fc6/7: new kernel; fc6/7: updated traverso

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech@gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:10:02 2007

I replyed to Fernando instead of the list.

Is anyone else getting this with the traverso RPM?

traverso: symbol lookup error: traverso: undefined symbol: _ZTI13QGraphicsItem

Thanks,
Peter