[PlanetCCRMA] supercollider?

Mon Jul 30 13:05:02 2007

On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 05:50 -0400, Matt Barber wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Out of curiosity, what's the status of the supercollider rebuild for
> fedora 7?  Have any of the problems been definitively fixed enough
> that the main supercollider package could be released without the rest
> of its "world" if the externals are causing problems?

I was just working on this on Friday. Supercollider's current svn seems
to work fine and I rebuilt some library collections. No extensive
testing but it all seems to work.

The help system has changed into html from rtf files but not all
collections have transitioned all the stuff (it could make a difference
if you are using emacs for running sc as I do - but well, we have to
transition at some point).

I'll try to do a release soonish...
-- Fernando