[PlanetCCRMA] kernel-rt in new core components

Lorenzo de carli lorenzo.decarli@gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:30:03 2007

A note: I observed a similar issue, but with the standard kernel.
Sometimes shutdown takes a very long time, and sometimes the system
even hangs before power off.

Maybe the problem is rooted somewhere else in the Fedora kernel, and
the rt patch just make it happen more frequently.

Greetings,
Lorenzo