[PlanetCCRMA] fc6: core components available for testing

Hector Centeno hcengar@gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:50:02 2007

Thank you a lot Fernando!

I just installed the new kernel-rt and rebuilt the needed modules for
my laptop's hardware and it seems to be working fine. The only problem
I noticed is that I lost battery monitoring (it works using the FC6
stock kernel) and the processor frequency applet shows the CPU is set
to it's lowest speed at boot so I have to manually change the Governor
to Performance. Also if I don't change the CPU speed governor it
starts auto-regulating the speed according to CPU load even whit the
laptop plugged to the power. Is the kernel-rt lacking some power
management? Do I need to build a driver? Thanks in advance for any
ideas anyone has to share.

Cheers!

Hector