[PlanetCCRMA] Alsa Modular Synth

Wed Mar 7 10:59:01 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-07 at 16:48 +0100, Frode Petersen wrote:
> Hi. I was looking for AMS, but couldn't find it in extras, extras
> development or ccrma for fc6. Nando put it on his site on dec.5., but
> now I can't find it. Do anyone know what happened to it? (unstable perhaps?)

I could not get proper dependencies for the required plugins to work on
fc6 (I wanted to have it depend on the .so of the plugins it needs, not
on the names of the plugin collections themselves which were about to
change), and I never had the time to fix that.

If you need ams I'll try to do a release today with the old dependencies
(after trying out again with the .so stuff)... ams does work, just a
matter of better packaging...

-- Fernando