[PlanetCCRMA] nvidia with kernel-rt on fc6-1386

kelly khirai@ongaku.isa-geek.net
Fri Mar 9 06:42:02 2007

i would try, first get the kernel sources and header files.
then  download and install the driver package from nvidia's site.

nvidia's driver package compiles the driver against your current kernel
sources. i did this for the fc2 ccmra kernel, but haven't tried it
recently.

kelly.