[PlanetCCRMA] Planet CCRMA x86_64 and Adour/Ardour2 XRuns

Beepo / Vanguard beepo@vanguard.fi
Sat Mar 10 13:44:01 2007

I continued a little bit testing with other audio software and had
Rosegarden4, Hydrogen running synchronized via jack transport. Tried
with several example projects using for example Hexter.

I recorded several tracks of audio in rosegarden and played back them
with no problems all of the above running together.

At least this leads to a thought that the xrun problem might be somehow
Ardour related.

BR:
  Aapo