[PlanetCCRMA] pam limits.conf and x86_64 / plugin denormals

Beepo / Vanguard beepo@vanguard.fi
Sun Mar 11 07:01:02 2007

Hi,

I checked the limits.conf and the rows suggested at the page you linked
in the mail are already there. The Jack is running in real time mode so
there should not be any problems regarding the pam then?

It also seems that as far as I can do without any plugins suffering the
denormals problem everything is working really nice and stable :)
Although I mostly use only Ardour, Hydrogen and some times Rosegarden4
for MIDI.

I'll try to solve if there's any possibility to compile the problematic
plugins so that they would work with my processor.

Thanks again for the help-)

BR:
  Aapo