[PlanetCCRMA] Re: real time kernel and debian

Matt Barber brbrofsvl@gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:26:00 2007

------=_Part_19223_3247000.1173903900445

This is one project:

http://ubuntustudio.org/

->No, not really. Fedora and Debian (from which Ubuntu derives) use two
completely different packaging systems (rpm vs. deb packages). If you
are interested in Debian you could use Studio64 which is Debian based. I
think there's also a Ubuntu group for pro audio use but I don't know
where it is located.<-