[PlanetCCRMA] Hydrogen 0.9.3 for fc4?

Fri Mar 30 13:25:02 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 08:45 +0300, Timo wrote:
> hydrogen crashes spontaneously on my ccrma fc4 system.

I was just testing 0.9.3 on fc4 and was getting segfaults. Try removing
or renaming the preferences (if you are coming from an earlier version),
they are in ~/.hydrogen/. After doing that it started fine again.

> I wonder if it would be possible to make version 0.9.3 available of
> Hydrogen for fc4?

I'm working a bit on this. There are some old songs (for example the
UltraAcousticKit I like for demos) that crash hydrogen when it is set as
the default song - for example you clean up the preferences, then start
hydrogen, load the song, play it, quit hydrogen. Hydrogen segfaults on
startup after that...

-- Fernando