[PlanetCCRMA] [OT?] Kernel joystick bug - where to submit report?

Nathaniel Virgo nathanielvirgo@gmail.com
Sat May 12 04:21:02 2007

Hi,

I'm pretty sure I've found a bug in the kernel's joystick driver.  I'm
using the latest FC6 Planet kernel.  Where would be the best place to
submit a report?

For the record, the bug is that when using the Saitek X52 (a very
complex joystick with about 22 buttons and 3 POV hats) the buttons are
sort of wrapped around, so that, for example, the second POV hat and
the main trigger are both button 7, making it impossible to
distinguish them.  Also one of the buttons seems to think it's pressed
every time any other event occurs.

Thanks,

Nathaniel