[PlanetCCRMA] [OT?] Kernel joystick bug - where to submit report?

Sat May 12 11:51:02 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-12 at 12:20 +0100, Nathaniel Virgo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm pretty sure I've found a bug in the kernel's joystick driver.  I'm
> using the latest FC6 Planet kernel.  Where would be the best place to
> submit a report?

Hmmm, kernel bugs should be posted to the lkml (Linux Kernel Mailing
List), the address is: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org

One more test you could do is, do you see the same problem when booting
into the latest Fedora kernel?

If you submit a bug report, the latest Planet CCRMA kernel is based on
2.6.21.1 plus Ingo's 2.6.21-rt1 patch ("uname -r" should be
2.6.21-0143.rt1.2.fc6.ccrmart).

-- Fernando