[PlanetCCRMA] update on recordmydesktop and Jack issues

Tom Poe tompoe@fngi.net
Fri May 18 14:37:02 2007

--------------070706090102030505060702

  -use-jack port1 port2... portn  Record audio from the specified
                                        list of space-separated jack ports.

At the command line, if I type in ]$ recordmydesktop -use-jack (port #)
I should be able to run the app through Jack.  So, where do I set the
port # for Jack?
Tom

--------------070706090102030505060702

begin:vcard
fn:Tom  Poe
n:Poe;Tom
org:Open Studios
adr:;;1315 Cleveland Avenue;Charles City;Iowa;50616;USA
email;internet:tompoe@fngi.net
tel;home:1-641-228-3271
note:Registered with jajah.com for free global VoIP calls.  Register and call me.  :)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/
version:2.1
end:vcard