[PlanetCCRMA] F7: When is the CCRMA repo enabled?

Thu May 31 08:54:01 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 01:57 -0500, Renich Bon Ciric wrote:
> On the verge of the release of F7...
>
> When can we expect CCRMA to enable the F7 repo?

Yes, definitely. I'm away on a trip and coming back on June 3rd so it
will not be an "instant coordinated release". But I did a test build
with fc7t4 and did not find significant problems, so, barring surprises,
building packages should be smooth sailing.

The only major problem I remember was an incompatibility between ardour
2.0.x and the version of flac included in fc7. Maybe it has already been
resolved, otherwise I'll create a compatibility package with the older
version that works.

> I'm glad we have you guys! Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
-- Fernando