[PlanetCCRMA] Thanks to the CCRMA Project

Renich Bon Ciric renich@woralelandia.com
Thu May 31 12:15:03 2007

--=-efsYVNxS4oDG/NVA2mop

--=-BzifLEh/dGJ2QjBV/j+g

I am happy to exist in a universe where projects like Planet CCRMA
exists. I would like to thank you guys for all the help and services
provided.

Specially, I would like to thank Fernando L=C3=B3pez Lezcano for his great
attitude! Thanks Fernando for replying in such a nice way and in such
short time. You're an example to be followed by some of us!

Thanks a million times!
--=20
Renich Bon Ciric <renich@woralelandia.com>
Woralelandia

--=-BzifLEh/dGJ2QjBV/j+g

<HTML>
<HEAD>
  <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; CHARSET=3DUTF-8">
  <META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"GtkHTML/3.14.1">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I am happy to exist in a universe where projects like Planet CCRMA exists. =
I would like to thank you guys for all the help and services provided.<BR>
<BR>
Specially, I would like to thank Fernando L&#243;pez Lezcano for his great =
attitude! Thanks Fernando for replying in such a nice way and in such short=
 time. You're an example to be followed by some of us!<BR>
<BR>
Thanks a million times!<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING=3D"0" CELLPADDING=3D"0" WIDTH=3D"100%">
<TR>
<TD>
-- <BR>
Renich Bon Ciric &lt;<A HREF=3D"mailto:renich@woralelandia.com">renich@wora=