[PlanetCCRMA] (re)building the PlanetCCRMA srpms for CentOS

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Wed Nov 14 16:39:00 2007

Fernando Lopez-Lezcano <nando@ccrma.Stanford.EDU> writes:

> Well, Arnaud has a big chunk done I think.
> Maybe here?:
>   http://rpms.ircam.fr/centos/

No, this one is CentOS 4 only and terribly outdated. I will try to
push what I have for CentOS 5 tomorrow; at the moment, everything is
in a private repo.

> I wonder how we could sync on this effort. Both Arnaud and I are
> interested and it would be great to leverage the effort into a full
> repository.
>
> We were emailing off the list yesterday talking about this very same
> thing. I had the idea of trying to set up koji but has already tried it
> and was quite difficult. I have not had time yet to try (busy with f8
> right now)
>
> Any ideas?

I could probably set up a svn server and a plague server tomorrow or
friday. It will need builders though, and I don't really have any
usable machines at the moment. I mainly have old Pentium III-era boxes
at hand, and maybe a few G4s if anyone is interested in building for
powerpc.

--
Arnaud