[PlanetCCRMA] fedora 8 support is landing

Tue Nov 20 10:01:09 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 12:59 +0100, Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> The kernel itself appears to be fine.  I've been running it for about 4
> hours now
> doing my normal web developer and sysadmin day job.
>
> I can't get Jack to start yet, I always forget which pam stuff I need to
> change.

Is it permissions? What are the error messages? The pam stuff is
in /etc/security/limits.conf and lines should have been added when the
jack-audio-connection-kit from Planet CCRMA was installed (it is an
upgrade from the stock Fedora jack).

-- Fernando