[PlanetCCRMA] tapestrea

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:37:02 2007

When I run taps on fc6 I'm getting this:

aps^]:(2:SYSTEM):  | setting cursor state: ON
[taps^]:(2:SYSTEM):  | initializing opengl/glut...
[taps^]:(2:SYSTEM): initializing windowing system...
[taps^]:(2:SYSTEM):  | setting window size: 1024 x 768...
[taps^]:(2:SYSTEM):  | setting window position: 0, 0...
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
freeglut (tapestrea):  ERROR:  Internal error <Visual with necessary
capabilities not found> in function fgOpenWindow
The program 'taps' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 23 error_code 3 request_code 4 minor_code 0)

with --sync it just segfaults.  I'm using freeglut. Is this what others have?

Thanks,
Peter