[PlanetCCRMA] xmms, m-audio delta 44, fc7

sara lidgey slidgey@yahoo.ca
Sun Sep 2 13:25:02 2007

--0-1714428555-1188764658=:18140

Hi All,

The only way I could get xmms to work is by using the oss output plugin.  Odd, but it'll do.
Thanks for your comments!

Louis van Dompselaar <louis@dompselaar.org> wrote: Odd.  I use the exact same configuration and have no problems.
xmms default to the Alsa output driver for me.

Did you run a soundcard detection from the FC7 admin utils?
I usually need to do that once after a fresh install, just
to make all FC apps aware of the soundcard.