[PlanetCCRMA] LADSPA categorization not working

Tue Sep 4 13:37:00 2007

On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 11:00 +0100, Steve Harris wrote:
> I think you're missing the main RDF file, I don't know what package it
> lives in though. Maybe an LRDF one?

Would that be:
  /usr/share/ladspa/rdf/ladspa.rdfs

For some reason the Fedora liblrdf package - liblrdf moved from Planet
CCRMA to Fedora a while back - has that file excluded (ie: it is not
part of the rpm package). Anthony Green (cc'ed) takes care of it these
days. If there's no response soon I could temporarily build one on
Planet CCRMA...

-- Fernando