[PlanetCCRMA] ccrma on FC7

Vedran Vucic vedran.vucic@gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 09:50:02 2007

------=_Part_5414_19443260.1189874991224

hello,

I am trying to install planet ccrma apps on Fedora Core 7.  I have done yum
upgrade, but it seems to me that something else should be done since on
Planet CCRMA site there are instructions for Fedora Core 6.

What should be procedure to install apps on Fedora Core 7?

Thanks,

veki

------=_Part_5414_19443260.1189874991224

hello,<br>
I am trying to install planet ccrma apps on Fedora Core 7.&nbsp; I have
done yum upgrade, but it seems to me that something else should be done
since on Planet CCRMA site there are instructions for Fedora Core 6.<br>
What should be procedure to install apps on Fedora Core 7?<br>
Thanks,<br>
veki<br>

------=_Part_5414_19443260.1189874991224--