[PlanetCCRMA] : puredata

Thu Sep 20 15:08:02 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 20:15 +0200, Mysth-R wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw that there is a new version of PD available on the Hans's
> website http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html (on the bottom after
> windows) this is the 39.3 version.
>
> Fernando, if you have some time to kill :D ....

Yeah right :-)

Hans was actually here at CCRMA a while back for a couple of weeks and
he helped me package that (we found some Makefile bugs, etc). It is
working and I have to release it - but there is one problem with the
update, somehow rpm is not happy about replacing a file with a directory
and the upgrade in one package (pd-freeverb) fails. I have not had time
to search for a fix or workaround but will soon...

-- Fernando