[PlanetCCRMA] USB adapters and jack

Dan Easley daneasley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 10:36:34 PDT 2008

I have an original US-122 - I've not been happy with its construction
- the gain knobs for the inputs developed lots of dead/quiet spots
after about a year's usage.

I believe it's no longer on the market, having been replaced by the
US-122a - I'm not sure that the new model is supported by alsa/jack.