[PlanetCCRMA] batch trim to zero crossing... sox?

Steve Harris swh at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 11 04:12:22 PDT 2008

In gerneral trimming to zero crossings probably wont have the effect
of declicking, if that's what you're after. Your better off using a
short fade-in/out ramp at the beginning and end of the file.

If your after some particular effect with the zero crossings detecting
you might be able to do it with ecasound, but a quick scan of the
manpage turned up nothing.

- Steve