[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] testing: new jack, new ardour 2.4

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 19:24:54 PDT 2008

Hello,

On FC7 Supercollider does work for me with jackdmp  (I'm using jackdmp
-S with HDSP multiface, and supercollider under emacs).  Here is the
supercollider output on s=Server.local.boot  :

booting 57110
localhost
exec of JACK server (command = "jackdmp") failed: No such file or directory
Using vector unit: yes
exception in GrafDef_Load: UGen 'AnalyseEvents2' not installed.
while reading file '/home/mbarb/supercollider/synthdefs/segmentation1.scsyndef'
exception in GrafDef_Load: UGen 'AnalyseEvents2' not installed.
while reading file
'/home/mbarb/supercollider/synthdefs/analyseeventsdatabase2.scsyndef'
exception in GrafDef_Load: UGen 'AnalyseEvents2' not installed.
while reading file '/home/mbarb/supercollider/synthdefs/segmentation2.scsyndef'
exception in GrafDef_Load: UGen 'AnalyseEvents2' not installed.
while reading file
'/home/mbarb/supercollider/synthdefs/analyseeventsdatabase1.scsyndef'
jack_client_new: deprecated
JackDriver: client name is 'SuperCollider'
jack_set_sample_rate_callback: deprecated
JackDriver: connected  alsa_pcm:capture_1 to SuperCollider:in_1
JackDriver: connected  alsa_pcm:capture_2 to SuperCollider:in_2
JackDriver: connected  SuperCollider:out_1 to alsa_pcm:playback_1
JackDriver: connected  SuperCollider:out_2 to alsa_pcm:playback_2
SuperCollider 3 server ready..
JackDriver: max output latency 1.5 ms
notification is on
Zeroconf: registered service 'SuperCollider'

Sound synthesis seems to work fine.

Matt