[PlanetCCRMA] MIDI support on jack-rack

simone www.io-sound.org cimo75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 05:00:45 PDT 2008

i managed to overcome this problem (after installing other packages) but now
i get this when i "make"

jack_rack-ui_callbacks.o: In function `get_filename':
/home/io/Desktop/jack-rack-1.4.4/src/ui_callbacks.c:142: undefined reference
to `GTK_FILE_SELECTION'
/home/io/Desktop/jack-rack-1.4.4/src/ui_callbacks.c:152: undefined reference
to `GTK_FILE_SELECTION'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [jack-rack] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/io/Desktop/jack-rack-1.4.4/src'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/io/Desktop/jack-rack-1.4.4/src'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1