[PlanetCCRMA] What's a good audio/midi in/out for Laptop

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 30 12:42:12 PDT 2008

Hi Roy,

On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 09:54:28PM -0400, Roy Vestal wrote:
> I have recently purchased a Tascam US-122L and found out that the
> US-122L does NOT use the same driver as the Tascam US-122. I have
> googled until I can't spell google anymore and every article is the
> same, there is a driver in devel but it doesn't support the midi out. I
> have a 30 day return policy on this box and am looking I can "replace"
> it with.
>
> I'm looking to get either a USB box that is supported ALSA drivers, that
> has 2x input (mic and line/guitar) and midi in/out. Does anyone have any
> suggestions?

I'm also looking for a way to connect a guitar with the PC/laptop and
I found this:

http://chrisatlinux.wordpress.com/2008/03/28/connecting-bass-guitar-to-computer-with-linux/

Not sure it is what you're looking for, though.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net