[PlanetCCRMA] 4GBs of ram with 32-bit ccrma

Jim Robinson jrobinson at sngcworld.com
Sun Aug 31 14:07:37 PDT 2008

I second this - thanks for all your hard work Fernando - we appreciate
you.

Sevol - I have 2Gb on my P4 machine that I use as my DAW and have mixed
a 9 track song with heavy effects active without swapping - so give it a
try on the ccrmart kernel with the memory you have.
BTW - I use 2x 3G SATA drives - 1 for the OS and 1 for the actual data -
this really helps as Disk I/O is important too.

Good luck!

Jim