[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] the Planet lands on Fedora 10

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 09:58:28 PST 2008

I wonder what are the latest news about the issues with the RT kernel?
 It seems to me that all recent distros are struggling with it and I
remember reading some thread in LKML a few months ago. Will it be
possible to have a RT kernel in Fedora 10 any time soon? (I'm not
pressuring, just wondering about getting some info to plan my
upgrades).

Cheers,

Hector