[PlanetCCRMA] [PlanetCCRMANews] the Planet lands on Fedora 10

Simon W. Fielding s.fielding at wmcce.org
Wed Dec 3 08:05:26 PST 2008

My observations are that FC8 and 2.6.24 -rt kernels are relatively
stable
but NOT with compiz fusion/emerald. Compiz hangs my machine with or
without
an -rt kernel, 2.6.24 or 2.6.26 as soon as I start trying to do anything
at
all complex audio-wise.

I don't know if that's of any relevance to your problems but it seems to
happen
to me consistently (so I don't use them any more).

Cheers,
Simon