[PlanetCCRMA] GEM crashes Pd

Hector Centeno hcengar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 07:07:02 PST 2008

Hi Henrik,

I had the same problem and solved it by setting this environment variable:

GEM_SINGLE_CONTEXT=1

Try to export that in a terminal then run PD in the same terminal. If
it solves the problem then you can add "export GEM_SINGLE_CONTEXT=1"
to somewhere so it gets set every time you boot (~/.bashrc is one
place).

Hope this helps.

Hector