[PlanetCCRMA] new: gwc, updated on testing: ardour

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 19:16:22 PST 2008

Hi Fernando,

Just a (somewhat) quick question.....

on the ardour.org forums, there are a few discussions about VST And LV2
Support. Has this build of 2.6.1 incorporated VST And LV2 Support? If so,
are there any packages that I will need to update for a proper upgrade to
2.6.1? i ask because I recently installed some updates to my system where
they required sbcl 1.0.22, however for some reason it could not find that
version to add to the list of updates. I managed to find it in another repo
via rpm.pbone.net and install it to satisfy the updates.

Also, I have not seen much negative or positive feedback regarding
ardour-2.6.1 on the ardour forums. I suspect this is partly the cause of
2.7's release. I'm interested in your opinion on this one. I am currently
running 2.4 so I was considering the upgrade, but now with 2.7 out, should I
wait or will I need 2.6.1 to properly upgrade?

Thanks in advance for the help

Pyrael

-----
I have gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back, tell me to
wait.