[PlanetCCRMA] Centos, ccrma and ndiswrapper, help!

Timo timo.sivula at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 11:54:59 PST 2008

Hi,

I installed Centos 5.2 and did a yum update. After which I installed
kmds-ndiswrapper 1.48 from dag. Works fine with the latest  Centos
kernel.

The trouble started when I installed the planetccrma-core package and
related kernel-devel package. The kmds-ndiswrapper module does not
work with the ccrma kernel. I then compiled my own binary of the 1.53
sources which installs fine but is not recognised by
system-config-network, so I cannot take it into use.

Has anyone succeeded in getting ndiswrapper to work with a realtime
kernel in centos? If so, I would be happy to receive advice on how to
solve this.

Br, Timo