[PlanetCCRMA] PlanetCCRMA Kernel

Ken Ellinwood kellinwood at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 18 15:58:21 PST 2008

Michael,

Nvidia supplies drivers for linux that work very well (better than the standard nv driver in the kernel, IMO).  I use the Nvidia supplied driver with the CCRMA RT kernel without problems.  Check out http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us.  Installation requires that you have previously installed the 'kernel-devel' package, and that the install is performed when the X server is not running (I switch to run level 3, run the driver installer, and switch back to run level 5).

Ken