[PlanetCCRMA] fc7 nvidia, madwifi; ntfs

pyrael admin.covenantofblood at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 12:46:02 2008

What card(s) does this work with? I have a GeForce 7200GS and the proprietaty
and livna drivers won't work at all with the ccrma kernel. I was thinking it
might be something as silly as the driver from nvidia's website reading the
kernel name and not knowing what to do with it. As with you, the livna
driver works flawlessly on my stock FC7 kernel.

so to recap:
1. what card(s) will the below work with?
2. does your display settings show all the options that the livna will, or
is that a horse of a different color?

Thanks
Py