[PlanetCCRMA] kmod-nvidia spec file kmodtools

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri Feb 22 10:42:00 2008

Well,

It turns out that I don't need to hack the kmod-nvidia spec-file
anymore.

All I had to do to compile kmod-nvidia module for a ccrma rt kernel was:

'rpmbuild -ba --define "kernels $(uname -r)" --target i686 \
nvidia-kmod.spec'

After digging on kmodtool all morning, which is a bash script for
dealing with kmods2, I was not able to make it recognize ccrmart
kernels ;(

There is some documentation on the RPM Fusion web site about the new way
they are packaging SRPMS for livna and Fedora 8. And of course I am sure
there is a way to hack the kmodtool script (/usr/bin/kmodtool) so that
it understands ccrmart Kernels. Anyway!

http://rpmfusion.org/Packaging/KernelModules/Kmods2

Cheers,

  --* Juan