[PlanetCCRMA] Sulfur: works out of the box

Wed Jul 2 01:41:43 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 18:07 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Hector Centeno <hcengar at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Also it's very
> > strange that the Juju firewire stack is still broken in the FC9
> > kernels for audio and video devices so it looks like we will still
> > require a special build of libraw1394 in order to use Freebob.
>
> Is Juju in FC9 still broken for you?  The maintainer, Jared Wilson, is
> actively looking for bugs.  If you're still having problems, file a
> bug against the F9 kernel, and cc: jwilson at redhat.com.  The URL:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora

Hi Hector, it would be great if you could find a minute to test your
interface again (I don't have one here I can use). And take the time to
file a bug...

It would be great if firewire audio would work again out of the box in
Fedora. More than a year is a _long_ time for something like this to be
broken, IMO.