[PlanetCCRMA] Need help getting realtime kernel working with Fedora 8 and nvidia

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 25 15:31:43 PDT 2008

Thanks a lot for the patch Matt!.

Couple of weeks ago I built 173.14.05-2.fc8  for CCRMA RT Kernel
with:
 rpmbuild -ba --define "kernels $(uname -r)" --target i686 \
 nvidia-kmod.spec

No trouble at all. I have not tried Fernandos's newest Kernel yet but I
will install it now and I'll keep you posted.

  --* Juan