[PlanetCCRMA] Need help getting realtime kernel working with Fedora 8 and nvidia

Juan I Reyes juanig at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jun 26 09:35:47 PDT 2008

Hi Matt,

Thanks again keeping an eye ad for the patch because otherwise
kmod-nvidia doesn't build.

Just edited the SPEC file with your instructions and created a path file
named 'nvidia-semaphore.patch'.

The patch goes on:  /usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/

I used the command:

rpmbuild -ba --define "kernels $(uname -r)" --target i686  \
nvidia-kmod.spec

  --* Juan