[PlanetCCRMA] new realtime kernels for f7/8

Mon Mar 3 19:22:01 2008

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 12:39 -0400, Gregory Anderson wrote:
> I also had alot of trouble with the latest -rt kernel.  I assume we are
> talking about the same one (2.6.24.2-1.rt1.3.fc8.ccrmart).  The boot up
> was very different from what it was on any earlier kernel.  Then once
> booted I would have all sorts of problems like programs crashing, the os
> crashing, and the cpu getting bogged down when doing very simple things.

[back from LAC2008 - it was great as usual]

Wow. Sorry about that. I have not seen that many problems in my laptop.
I see there's a newer version of Ingo's rt patch, maybe that will fix
some of the problems? I'll try to do a build tomorrow.

-- Fernando